Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wasn't Alone Last Night

Woke up in the middle of the night because I felt my bed moving. I was laying on my stomach with my head turned to the right. My right arm was tucked under the pillow where my head lay.

I suddenly felt the bed move, like someone was there. I felt it sinking in where my arm was. But no one was there, of course. I'm sure it was another nightmare. I hate it when I have these kinds of nightmares. Sometimes I even feel like someone is pulling the covers off of me or breathing in my ear. Very, very, very scary stuff.

Anyhow, I started to force myself out of my sleep. I tried to move, but I couldn't. My body was really heavy. It was the same kind of feeling like trying to yell but there is no voice to be heard. As soon as I woke up, I turned on my tv for light and noise again.

The night before last, I had nightmares about my cousin and her mom (the same two who pulled all of that shit and kicked me out of the house). This time, they were both egging me on, telling me fucked up stuff when no one was around - how they were going to do this and do that to make my life a living hell - and when other people came into the room, they played all innocent.

Fuck those bitches. I couldn't care less if they died tomorrow. They did whatever they could do to kill me, as far as I'm concerned. When I totaled my car and almost died right after they kicked me out, my cousin never even called - but of course I had to go see her when she had her fucking nose job. Bullshit. And when I totaled my car, her mom came over and needed to know exactly what happened in my accident because of how awful it was.

"Nothing," I told her.

"What do you mean nothing? Look at your car. It was something. How could it be nothing? Thank God you're all right. What happened?" she asked in her conniving, nosy, manipulative way.

"I mean nothing. You know what nothing means. The car just crashed. A lot of cars crash everyday. Mine was just one of them today."

She snickered and walked away. Too bad you bitches weren't under it, I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including printing and photocopying, recording or by any other information storage or retrievel system, without permission in writing from the publisher.