Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Checking back in...

Wow, I hadn't realized it's been that long since I've written... life has been more than busy.

Something happened two weeks ago that has my rape circling around in my head again. It was with a new guy I just started seeing... it's such a long, confusing story, that I can't even begin to get into it now... I'm still digesting it... processing it... trying to still sort out how I feel about everything... we haven't spoken a word since he dropped me off that night... after one of the most confusing weekends of my life. No text, email, smoke signal... nothing... it's too weird if we never speak again and clarify all that happened, but maybe that's all that it was meant to be... time will tell...

Now that I'm moved into my new place as of last week, and have internet and cable now, I can get back into life again... a routine like I had before this move 18 months ago...

Ok, amigos... love you all... be back soon... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i know kinda can relate i just got unengaged to a psychopath that treated me too simular to statutory rapist when i was 14..... i wish there were laws against screwing a girl and hurting a girl knowing their past history and all.... i'm kinda hurt but can't exactly tell anyone and everyone keeps bringing him up or reminding me about the wedding date when i just want to forget about him and move on.... i'm kinda hurt.... extreamly hurt.... though no one understands.

7/11/2011 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including printing and photocopying, recording or by any other information storage or retrievel system, without permission in writing from the publisher.