Thursday, February 03, 2011

I FOUND HIM

Just found my rapist - the first one.

The one who FUCKED UP MY LIFE.

He was my first everything.

I woke up to his tongue shoved my throat.

I just found him on facebook.

I searched his name before but never found him.

I talked to private investigators to find him.

I don't know what to do.

I JUST FOUND HIM.

AND I CAN'T STOP CRYING.

I'M A FUCKING MESS.

EVEN TYPING THIS IS BLURRED BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING MESS.

I FUCKING KNEW IT.

I KNEW I WOULD FIND HIM THIS YEAR.

I FUCKING KNEW IT.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaa..... that sucks that's gotta be really hard.... i hate when ppl or like truth games ask who you're first is or how far you've gone cause like what are you supposed to answer? this rapist was you're first for everything?

the problem is that you can't really put him in jail unless you have proof which is tough to get and witnesses are even worse.


The worst part for me is seeing him randomly with his wife and kids and them not knowing anything and like i kind of feel responseble cause once a rapist usually a continues rapist :(

who gives them a right to put us threw this?

7/11/2011 5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read all your stories, dear. I'm sorry that life give you more coffee than the sugar. But despite the slap in the face, you need to try to move on. You can bend but don't break. If you need someone to talk too I'll be standing next to you.

Sincerely,
A non love believer

9/14/2011 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including printing and photocopying, recording or by any other information storage or retrievel system, without permission in writing from the publisher.