Thursday, August 17, 2006

Letting Go...

I think I'm going to let go of a few things/people in my life. I can't say much else other than it really sucks. They're relationships that have been confusing to "read." I don't like not knowing how I feel. I don't like not being able to 100% trust anyone because they've already hurt me pretty bad once... or because I've already been screwed with a few times.

I want to move forward with my life. I don't know how to do that if I have "confusing energy" around me. God, that sounds so cheesy, but it's true. I feel like I've reached a point where I've been "played with" for so long, meaning - I don't know how I feel, that it's almost holding me back now. It's making me feel stuck or something for some reason. Who wants to feel stuck? It's a pretty shitty feeling, believe me. I don't know if I should trust my head or my heart...

I just want to know the truth already. That's all. I want to know why she feels the way she does, what he really wants, why he's back, if it was real love then or if it's real love now.

I don't understand what I'm feeling. I'm pretty sure I just need to know the truth already. I need a sign, one way or another. I'm putting this out there, to the world... I need a few signs, please... until then, I'm done... I'm letting go...

2 Comments:

Blogger Breeya said...

I can see you are in a difficult place right now. I can relate to this post quite a lot. I have a very complicated relationship with my boyfriend. We have broken up several times over the years. I am not sure were we are now. I am not sure were I am with myself, I am not sure he knows were he is (with himself) either. It is hard.
I also have a couple of friends I am not sure about. I mean they are friends, good friends but relationships, friendships, are all different and sometimes I don´t know what some are really about.
I had in the past let go of some people, one of them I regret. Some I am sure I don´t, others I just don´t know.
It is hard being confused. Never knowing for sure.
I also wish I knew. 100% clarity. Know which way to go, which way is forward, no more circles. No more stuck.

Hope you get the signs.

Take care of yourself.

8/18/2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger The Missing Link said...

Thanks Breeya :)

8/19/2006 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including printing and photocopying, recording or by any other information storage or retrievel system, without permission in writing from the publisher.