Thursday, August 10, 2006

Survivors Can Thrive!: The Blog Carnival Is Hitting The Road

Survivors Can Thrive!: The Blog Carnival Is Hitting The Road

Please check out the Blog Carnival details. I missed it the first round, but plan on participating for every carnival here on out. Deadline is August 16th.

PS - Bear with me... I have many sites to add to my sidebar, just haven't had time to do it yet. So thanks to everyone who has supported my blog by linking this one to theirs. I promise I am in the process of linking you to mine! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marj aka Thriver said...

Hey, thanks for the link. I think this is going to be on-going into 2007, so there are lots of opportunities to participate.

8/23/2006 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including printing and photocopying, recording or by any other information storage or retrievel system, without permission in writing from the publisher.