Saturday, September 09, 2006

Emergency Room

I just returned home from being in the Emergency Room all day and all night.

I can't talk about what happened.

At least not yet.

I don't think today's events have even hit me yet.

My body was here, (trying) to talk to the police, the paramedics, being wheeled out to the ambulance... hooked up to all kinds of tubes, lights in my eyes, questions I don't know the answers to...

I wish I could tell you what happened, but I'm afraid I can't.

Just glad to be home is all.

Can't wait to take a hot shower to wash today off of me.

Can't wait to go to sleep.

Please forgive me if I need to check out for a while... I didn't plan this... it just is what it is right now.

Goodnight.

AND PLEASE, SURVIVORS, ALWAYS TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU.

Much Love Always

6 Comments:

Blogger jumpinginpuddles said...

stay in touch please we are her for you ok

Sa'de

9/10/2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger Breeya said...

I am sorry you had such terrible day. I hope you are fine now, and your healt is ok.

Take good care of you.

Hugs

9/12/2006 5:35 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Thinking of you, hope you're ok.

xxx

9/22/2006 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me again...wow just wish I could be there for you. PLEASE keep writing and letting us know how you're doing and what's going on...

9/27/2006 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont believe this is real

10/07/2008 7:17 AM  
Blogger The Missing Link said...

Dear Anonymous... beleive what you will. It's not my job to prove my reality to ignorant souls. You live in your bubble, with no knowledge of what real life and pain is all about. Maybe you should leave your little Philadelphia hole, walk outside, and join the real world. Just a thought.

10/07/2008 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including printing and photocopying, recording or by any other information storage or retrievel system, without permission in writing from the publisher.