Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Of Course...

My assistant quit yesterday... moving back home.

Sweet.

So much for having it all figured out... so much for everything falling into place.

"Everything happens for a reason."

Although I'm beyond frustrated and disappointed, I'm not really surprised.

Nothing surprises me anymore... you've read my blog. You know what I mean.

Anything can happen just like that, when you think you have everything under control... when you finally feel everything falling into place... Life happens, spins you in a different direction, and your focus slowly starts to change, as do your priorities...

Unsure how everything at work will pan out now.

But I'm sure it'll work out the way I need it to... eventually... as long as I don't lose faith/focus.

Been searching for larger places to move into, too. Hopefully something I like opens up soon. But, finding a great little spot around here is like finding a needle in a haystack... although I did find a nice little place across the beach... nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger jumpinginpuddles said...

hang in there just one step at a time

2/14/2007 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including printing and photocopying, recording or by any other information storage or retrievel system, without permission in writing from the publisher.